CSE 848: Survey of Evolutionary Computation, Fall 2020
- Lecture 14 is available in Mediaspace and slides are on the website.
- Lecture 13 is available in Mediaspace and slides are on the website.
- For Lecture 13 we welcome again guest lecturer Dr Stephen Kelly. He is continuing his discussion about reinforcement learning
and going to speak about a powerful new method called "Tangled Program Graphs".
- Lecture 12 is available in Mediaspace and slides are on the website.
- For Lecture 12 we welcome guest lecturer Professor Kalyanmoy Deb. He is going to speak about "Multi-objective Evolutionary Algorithms"
- Lecture 11 is available in Mediaspace and slides are on the website.
- Assignment 4 has been posted on the website, under Homework. Submission deadline is Nov. 2.
- The tentative paper presentation schedule has been posted to "Papers for Discussion and Schedule"
- The Zoom link for the class is here. You need a password because only
authorized users are allowed in. A separate email is going to be sent to you.
- You are expected to be present during class times on Zoom. If you need advice on Zoom,
please check here.
Please follow Online Netiquette as specified
- Welcome to an exciting new edition of the course on Evolutionary Computation!
Fall 2020 will be a synchronous online offering of the course on Zoom.
- Class Hours: Monday 3:00 - 4:20 pm, Wednesday 3:00 - 4:20 pm
- Office Hours, Fall 2020, starting Sep 9: Monday 4:30 - 5:30 pm, Wednesday 12:00 - 1:00 pm. Zoom link is the same
as that for the lectures: You find it here
- Past news
This semester, Fall 2020