More on Functions and Mutables
Functions have added features such as default values and named parameters as well as the ability to handle an arbitrary number of arguments. We also take a look at how mutables and immutables behave differently when passed to functions.
Chapter 8: More on Functions
- Defaults and other features
Default values and named parameters can be useful.
def name (param1 = XXX):
- Function features (Video)
- Mutables as Parameters (Video)
- More on Mutables (Video)
- Chapter 8 Exercises on Mimir.
- Lab09 (do pre-lab first on D2L)