CSE Email System - AntiSpam Training
CSE Email system uses Spamassassin on all incoming email. This system is generally effective, but with a little bit of training, it can be incredibly effective.
- Create a folder in your email called: Spam
- Using your email client, move uncaught spam to Spam
- The system will instantly retrain your spamassassin
- Move any false positives out of your Spam folder to trigger an unlearn (ham learn) process
- Be aware than moving email in and out of your Spam folder will trigger
a "ham" or "spam" learning process.
- To clear out the Spam folder, be sure to delete the emails. Otherwise it will try to learn.