Using the CSE Web Template System
Description of layout:
website is designed to load your page in the css content container. Your pages do not need full html, body, or header tags. You have full ability to change the left navigation and the top hover menu system.
By using the CSE Template, you will have the same look and feel as the rest of the site. If anything is changed on the main pages, your pages will reflect those changes too.
- Create a .htaccess file in the root of you webarea where you want to use the CSE look and feel. Have it contain:
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4 .php3 .phtml .php .html .htm
php_value auto_prepend_file /user/web/htdocs/level1template.php
(This forces your page to prepend the template, then incorporate your page in the proper location)
- If you want a left navigation menu, create a file called "leftnav.php"
This file will show per directory. You can create sub directories, each with their own lefnav for proper containment.
- Create your content pages as html or php pages.
- View a sample leftnav and basic page.
- Sample format for running your class. View it or download a copy.